Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Controversial Glee Post: GLEE STINKS

Glee Premiere and Screening Party held at The Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California on September 7th, 2010. Josh Sussman                                            Fame Pictures, Inc

Did you see tonight's Glee episode about religion? Me too. But it's the last Glee episode I'm ever going to watch (unless they do an episode of Michael Buble covers). I felt like I just had a big dose of Christianity shoved down my throat, even though they were probably trying to be diverse. This show went from making fun of high school stereotypes to being the cheesiest stereotypical show on television. Oh, and while I'm on the subject, Lea Michele (or whatever her name is - too lazy to google it) should eat a fucking sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment