Friday, September 3, 2010

Bachelor Pad or Maxi Pad: Which is Grosser to Watch?



Sorry, that's gross. I don't know why anyone would watch a maxi pad. I was trying to go for a gross pun about douches, but I couldn't make it work.

Anyhoo, Chris Harrison has waved his magic wand and brought together an ensemble of cast-offs from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette who are vying for a prize of $250,000. The only reason to watch this show is to watch horrible people humiliate themselves (see ep. 2 pie eating competition. "I'm pretty sure Tenley vomited into the pie and continued to eat"). This past episode the contestants had to reveal in front of everyone who they thought had the worst boob job. Also, seeing Chris Harrison play it low-key in casual wear is a bonus.

PS I love Joel McHale and why the F isn't The Soup on in Canada anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment