Thursday, September 23, 2010

Joaquin Phoenix - Where's My Apology?

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 11:  Actor Joaquin Phoenix attends the Cinema Society and Salvatore Ferragamo screening of 'Two Lovers' at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema on February 11, 2009 in New York City.  (Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images)

So, Joaquin says his crazy antics were all a hoax. I don't buy it. I just think he's an asshole and he was going crazy after being totally in love with Reese. Even if it was a ruse, he's still an asshole. It's like when I find out that reality TV is fake all the time. It makes me angry that I watched sub-par television. Which I suppose, is PARTIALLY my fault for watching reality TV.

If you care, here's the latest clip of Joaquin blabbing bullshit on Letterman:

No comments:

Post a Comment