Monday, September 27, 2010

Music to My Ears: Sound of Music Reunion!

Christopher Plummer and Julie Andrews at the Society of Singers' 10th Annual Ella Award presentation to singer, actress Dame Julie Andrews at the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, Ca. 4/25/01. Los Angeles. Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images.

Stop the press! I just found out that Captain Georg von Trapp and governess Maria will be having a reunion on Oprah! Jezebel.com reports that on October 29 the cast will unite after 45 years. I only hope that shit face Rolf won't be attending.

I know I have a tendency to sometimes blur fantasy and reality, but there are some big time weirdos on the internet that have taken the whole Maria-Georg love affair into another stratosphere. See below for some uncomfortable montages:





No comments:

Post a Comment