Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chuck Bass' Furry Deep-V Returns to Your TV Monday

In honour of the return of everyone's favourite attempted-child-rapist-turned-sweetheart, we have compiled some of the greatest Chuck Bass-isms:

"What we're entitled to is a house in the Hamptons. Maybe a prescription drug problem. But happiness does not seem to be on the menu so smoke up and seal the deal with Blair because you're also entitled to tap that ass."

"If you're referring to the fact I'm not in Thailand smoking hash with prostitutes, change is good."

"A little Thanksgiving proclamation. You two ever play grab-ass in my elevator again, and Serena will be staying at an airport Marriott. Happy holidays."

"Dude. I'm Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means."

"Poor Daniel...so little time, so many sluts to defend..."

"Do you really think I want to spend my weekend watching women with tramp stamps work out their daddy issues? It's for Nate."

"I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that? ... The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you."

"Let me be more succinct. You held a certain fascination...when you were beautiful, delicate, and untouched. Now...now you're like the Arabian my father used to own. Rode hard and put away wet. I don't want you anymore, and I can't see why anyone else would."

"[In reply to Blair's comment that NYU is hell] What do you expect from a place where men wear sandals?"

"I had to create a monster if I was going to dethrone a queen."

"I'm bored. And you've ruined my pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment